Monday, April 13, 2009

back from hiatus AGAIN

Sheesh I know last time I said I would get back on my consistent blogging habit, but the thing that blockaded that was that I have really been focusing on making music a lot in and out of my bootleg but not so bootleg studio anymore lol. I say bootleg/not so bootleg because before all I had was a camera a beat a keyboard and a laptop but its not so bootleg anymore because now I have my microphone lol but its still just a homeade recording studio. But its cool though because I still get it in its not always about what you have but how you put what you have to use. So I really have been recording songs back to back in the studio faithfully like the mic is my boyfriend ask anybody I know lol. Not sure when but sooner or later I may drop a mixtape. I don't want to drop it to soon because I still need listeners but guaranteed when I do it will be worth the while. But for now you can check me out at www.myspace.com/flycaylamusic. Btw I appreciate all the people who have supported me thus far and given me feedback. As for now, while you wait for my mixtape to drop lol check out my fellow fakulty members at www.myspace.com/thafakulty

No comments: