Sunday, May 3, 2009

2 of The Dopest Guys Out in My Eyes.

Curren$y "The Hot Spitta" known for dropping mixtape after mixtape after mixtape w/ fire tracks on em'. Former Member of No Limit Records and Young Money Entertainment. Current Status: Fly Society. I put myself on dude about a year and a half ago after I heard him spit over Fabolous's baby instrumental. The track is called paternity test and he did his thing on it. He come's with his own swagger and has quality tracks. If you're one known for listening and feeding off bars then this is the guy for you. Google Him.

Mikey Rocks 1/2 of the Cool Kids. Mel put me on them after seeing the rhapsody commercial with him and Chuck Inglish. Although I didn't realize I had heard the Pump up the Volume track by them way back before that. Started listening to all their tracks about the end of 07'. Mikey Rocks always been dope to me though from his fits to his hits. Seems like a pretty chill dude. But I advise you to check out their works if you're about lyrics and just a different kind of flavor.

No comments: