Sunday, May 3, 2009

Novel

Somewhere On Cloud 9
Where I'm Just Kickin' it
Envisioning some vivid pic-ture
open the bible in hopes to read a scripture
But the pages are cut out
so that it carries bottled liquor
cruising the surfaces
feeling so purposeless
Like a song bird w/ no wings
or a voicebox to sing
My Cayla! If you can't sing or Fly Cayla,
How did you get so high up in the sky Cayla?
To the point where you're sitting on cloud 9
and I simply reply, well I am Fly Cayla
and I was taught that if you put your mind to things
and succeed in life, you can get to the finer things
Teachers and parents told me this at an early stage
But what they didn't mention is that
it brings stress at an early age
So Now I sit in rage, w/ my mind in a daze,
and my lungs gettin blazed, like my hearts in a cage
Trapped, kuz love don't love nobody,
thats why people confide and then hearts collide
then somebody gives up with the statement I tried
and the others left in the dark w/ many tears to cry.
BUT if you're willing to love then be willing to hurt.
Get ready for an all time High or to feel low as dirt
There's nothing you can do to stop it, just prepare
it's like a sickness, you're bound to catch it
once its in the air, as for me, I think i'm falling in like
thinking and dreaming about a certain someone
throughout the whole night. I'm sayin' he on my mind
like hustlaz on the grind, like lovers intwertwine,
like bubbles in that wine, all I need is the time to
tell him how i feel, and to make it official guaranteed I will.

-Fly Cayla
a excerpt from a track I may do.

No comments: