Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21st

First off Happy Fathers Day out there to all the Fathers that deserve that title and actually raise their children. I hope all of them have a wonderful day and should be acknowledged everyday and not just one day out of the year.
Photobucket
Secondly Happy National Go Skate Day. I hope I get to skate today. =)
I love skateboarding to death. Its taught me how to take risks, taught me how that I can do anything I want to do if I work hard at it, its taught me not to worry about what other people think and blockade out their discouragement especially when I just started and people were telling me to give up. Most importantly skateboarding has taught me how to be independent to the point where if I need to get somewhere and expect that if I ask someone for a ride the answer will be no I just skate there because I can transport myself. I love skateboarding even though its pretty obvious that you can see lol.
Photobucket

So to all the fathers out there and to all the skaters out there enjoy your day. =)

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

aye i 4got yesterday was GO SKATE DAY