Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog Promotion Alert!

Ok Been almost a solid 2 Months since I posted but I been busy with school and more I'll catch you up in the next post. This post is about welcoming a New Blogger.

An aspiring nurse dealing with the daily problems of the social world, pushing to better herself everyday. Inspired by the movie Julia and Julia she decided to turn to blogging as a theraputic reference to ease her mind. She asked me what was a good blogging site and I referred her to blogger. Someone with goals set for herself and passionate dreams of writing her own book one day. With influences such as Eric Jerome Dickey every story she tells will come to life in your head as she does. It sounds like I'm writing a letter of recommendation(spell check)lol but I highly recommend you check out her blog, welcome her, get to know her and read her posts of which I'm sure you'll enjoy. Trust me I wouldn't lead you astray! Here's the link: MzRonii207.blogspot.com GO NOW!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reakinerm
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/solidax-adx]solidax adx[/url]
TifeCearheita