Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#Lupequotes

Sooo The only reason i'm still up this late is because I had to show respect to one of the greatest rappers in the game. YES YES MR.LUPE FIASCO had a trending topic on twitter and all the Lupe Fans were on it. Can't lie ever since he dropped his enemy of the state mixtape i've been sleeping on him while waiting for lazers to drop but this was a reminder of how great he was. I've even been lucky enough to see this man perform live and I don't think any other performer can give you a show like he can. Anyway I'll take it back to the first song I ever heard from him and the reason as to why I started skating.

Kick Push(Now that I think about it its more than just skateboarding its the moral way to get through life... Keep Grinding! =])




Lupe Fiasco - Kick Push
Watch Music Videos at www.blastro.com


Here's the footage of when I saw him live:

No comments: