Sunday, January 2, 2011

Driving = Equivalent to Math

I realizeed I have the same problem with driving that I do with math and that is cracking under pressure. I can be doing so good and then one little mistake will throw me off. The thing with driving is that it possesses so many rules and things that you are automatically "supposed" to just know. Ahhhh its "driving" me crazy lol My Best Friend has been teaching me how to drive and this has been one of the most bitersweet processes in life lol One minute we're cool the next minute we're going at each others necks but overall I commend her for not giving up on me because I don't know how long I could've lasted. After two fails and two date push backs my next official date to try again is January 20th and I hope to god I pass because I go back to school on the 24th which is that following Monday. That would make starting my second semester super breezy.

No comments: