Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hiatus Much

Wow so the last time i've blogged I was a few weeks into college and now i've been on Christmas Break for a few weeks yes thats right i've officially finished my first semester. Nonetheless i've done a few outings on this break but for the most part i've been bored out of my mind. I literally haven't been this bored in some years. Whatever though lol throughout my first semester of college though i've made plenty new friends, pushed myself harder than ever, had some awesome first semester teachers with the exception of that one boring teacher lol and i've won two trophies in my speech class for best speaker I guess the whole rapping thing payed off somehow lol So far I feel content with my choice of choosing Cal State Long Beach for school. Even though all first semester I was the only black kid in my classes it didn't bother me much I have to say thanks to Carson High for preparing me for that lol Although I still have a long way to go I'll try to enjoy every moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: