Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dreams... Awake or Asleep

peaceful sleeping.
As I sit and watch my lil brother sleeping,
all I can wonder is what he's dreaming about.
Makes me think back on what did I dream about at that age.
Isn't It interesting how we have the ability to dream,
not only in our sleep but in broad daylight?
Just the other day my cousin told me she got a ticket
for daydreaming while driving. Now that I think about it
I wonder what motion picture could have been flowing through
her head making her do 62 in a 25mph zone.
I once had dreams of being a dentist and once had dreams
of being a hip-hop artists. At this point in my life my dream
is a little blurry but I do dream of being successful.
But how far does success go? I wonder when people reach
the highest of all high do they still dream and if so what of?
I dream of a world where I have found everlasting happiness.
I remember the one day I just woke up happy for no reason
like I was just happy to be alive and that nothing could break
my spirit. Maybe one day I'll be able to wake up like that everyday.
Until then I'll keep dreaming. =D
Besides a wise man once said to never stop dreaming.

Daydream - Lupe Fiasco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAYDREAM...F0R A C0UPLE 0F H0URS WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!.. I DAY DREAM..AL0T.. Y0UR IN THEM ALWAYS 0VER MY H0USE..L0L..WHEN IM MARRIED AND PREGNANT..L0L (H0NESTLY!)..

flycayla said...

Lmao
Thats probably
because I will be
always over your house
Married and Pregnant and
Eating all your food lol