Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why?

Majority of the time when shii happens I sit back and ask the question of the blog post?
Why does shii have to be this way?
Why does all good shii have to end?
Why can't people just set their differences aside
and learn how to talk shii out to each other instead of behind each others back?
Why did I go this route instead of that one?
Why did I go against my gut feeling?
Why does a situation come along with so many mixed emotions?
Why do I and a lot of other people in the world let their emotions get the best of them?
Why can't things go back to how it used to be?
Why this? Why that?
Well i'm getting to a point where i'm about to stop asking why? and just start getting used to the fact that it's life things change so I have to change with them yet still remain myself I can't dwell on the shii forever sometimes I just reminisce though and the shii hurts my heart that I couldn't stop shii from turning out the way they do or did but I can't so ima just live by the words of one of the people I admire:

You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on. -Tupac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAN..THATS DEEP..
BUT Y0U HAVE T0 KN0 THAT SHIT HAPPENS F0R A REAS0N AND IF THEY N0T IN Y0UR LIFE NE M0RE.. 0BVI0USLY THEY WERENT G00D EN0UGH F0R Y0U

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

bayla dis was deep. but yeah ish happens. we cant ponder on WHY? shoulda - coulda - woulda. we just have to realize it happend & we have to keep it pushin