Sunday, May 16, 2010

Marilyn Monroe

marilyn monroe Pictures, Images and Photos

Wow so its 2:53AM and something told me to randomly google Marilyn Monroe quotes. Now I never knew much about her other than she was a Hollywood Star and that I have a shirt with her on it. But in less than 5 minutes she has become one of the women I give much respect too and have grown to like in less than 5 minutes thats a world record for me. I can relate to so many of her quotes and I must admit they are pure genius. I never would have thought I would find quotes that I can relate too at this particular moment in my life that would be so relevant. Here are some of them.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
(Not all of this is about me but I like the ending line because it is so true no once deserves you at your best if they can't handle or want to make the effort to put up with you at your worst.)

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

(So true. I found this out just going through high school.)
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."

(Unfortunately this can be true when you're in a relationship with a foolish companion who def doesn't love you for you in fact it is no longer relevant until a girl finds a "true" love and sadly I feel this way about mine right now because any one can tell you they love you but very few can give you genuine reasons why.)

"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."
(Man Comedians [Professional or not] are the key to my heart)

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."


"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."

"Who said nights were for sleep?"
(Lol Right! Considering I'm up blogging right now)

"I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't."

"She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know "
(So true about me, somehow through all the pain and daily struggles I keep a smile on my face and no one would truly know how sad I could be)

"The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream."

"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."

"Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you."


"You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself."


"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents."
(Smh Sad But True. Hense Illuminati ruining so many great stars.)

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

im digging it
yeah like u i never knew so much about marilyn monroe but i've always loved her quotes. some of these are familiar