Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Day 3 of my 4 day weekend and I wonder what today has in store.
I wish I had a camera to capture the moments of this weekend kuz so far they've been memories i'll never forget.

starting Thursday night:
-ASA Banquet
Friday:
-Dress Shopping for Ash
-Pick up My Check
-Del Amo Swapmeet w/ Ash and Realz
-Eating at Charbroiled Burgers listening to 5 hours of Mexican music
-Home and Phone with Candido
Saturday:
-Being Productive and finally found a suit for Eric(my date =])
-Getting Nails Done w/ my mommy
-Back to pick up Erics suit and getting so much free food.
-Long Beach looking for parking and seeing the most islams I've ever seen in my life (they had a convention)
-Movies to see Shrek 4 (funniest Shrek movie hands down) and the ending to letter to juliet was good too.
-car rides with mom, ash, and eric are crazy as hell smh lol
-accidents on the 110 north are no bueno
-home for 1 second then car with the og squad (Me, Mel,T-time, Roni)
-Ding Dong Ditch throughout Carson lmao
-Calas park playground
-Mel and T-time talking about prom
-Dennys like old times
-Not Getting home till' 2:30 AM like old times =) ahhh so refreshing.

No comments: