Friday, May 7, 2010

Roni's Graduation Speech

You're something Cayla lol.. We have done a lot together. Got drunk, been spontaneous, experimented on some things, taken risk, played hide and go seek, went to the mall, hollywood, ate out countless times, you've gotten on my nerves, I've gotten on your nerves, you've schooled me on the latest music and even introduced me to blogging, I've schooled you things, you've been my ear to listen, I've been your "window buster".... The list goes on and on, and now its time for me to say that Cayla is about to graduate from highschool and become a lil lady in the real world! (OMG!) I haven't been looking forward to this time of year because low key its hard watching the 3 of you guys grow up. Prom and everything, I just can't believe it and sometimes STILL lost for words. What I will say and mean from the bottom of my heart is that you got potential & the sky is NOT the limit Cayla.. From your writings, to your crave of good music (Lil Weezy F, Kanye, and Lupe Fiasco) you can go above and beyond with your talents and drive. Stay confident and focused, whenever you're discouraged its ok to seek help from your parents, especially from your mom. She loves you. *She's been where you're going*. Or just remember Weezy's words, "F**k A Nigga's Thoughts" lol.. (& keep it pushing lol).. Or even Kanye's "Wait til' I Get My Money Right" for a lil' inspiration. Lol.. Whatever you decide to do with your life I am definitely behind you 100% and always will be! Love ya Lil whoday.

My Response: Yea i'm something lol something unexplainable like you which is why I like you lol You tell me most people call you boring because of your spontaneous preference to do things like go to hollywood and enjoy the night life or to go to the beach and chill in replacement of wild parties but I don't see one speck of boring in you because truth is you bring the life out of me. You've been like my big sister and made these last 5yrs. the most enjoyable they could've ever been. Not to mention you are one of the most hilarious people I could ever meet you even make the corniest jokes out to be the most comical idk where you get em' lol and then with you and Tyler together oh lord I am bound to have a heart attack laughing so hard. You even make the most serious situations into the most hilarious (i.e. the whole window buster situation I told you I was never going to let you live that moment down and I meant it kuz that was one of the most humorous car rides home lmao)But just like I haven't let you live that down you haven't let me live down being my role model we've laughed together, cried, been mad at each other but you stuck with me, mel, && t-time through the good and bad. I've watched you grow as a person and learned from your mistakes head on and now I will be going where you went as well as my mother and I will continue making you guys proud so don't shed too many tears on June 18th lol Love ya!

No comments: