Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Top 10

Lately i've been noticing some of the artists i've been listening to and trying to put people on for the past few years or so are happening to get wayyyy more recognition now then ever and are blowing up so I'm going to make a list of ten artists I currently listen to that are on the rise. There is no specific order as to who's better. Also I'll put a # next to the project I think you should check out by them to assure you they're dope.

1. Wiz Khalifa (Just Blew up off Kush && Orange Juice)
#Flight School
2. Curren$y (Semi-Blew up off Smokee Robinson still deserves way more recognition)
#Jet Files
3. Big Sean(dope just needs to hurry up and drop his album)
#Finally Famous
4. Nipsey Hussle
#Bullets Ain't Got No Name
5. J.Cole(Blowing up Slowly but surely when my friends know who he is for sure he will have blown up in my eyes)
#The Warm Up
6. Wale
#Back To The Feature Mixtape
7. Top Dawg Ent.(Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul)
#The Games Worst Nightmare, Kendrick Lamar Ep, The Longterm Mixtape
8. Mickey Factz
#Heavens Fallout
9. Pac Div
#Don't Mention It
#Before There Was Love
10. U-N-I

Doper part about these artists is that I've been f'king with these artists for awhile and now they're all starting to work together.

No comments: