Monday, July 26, 2010

18th Birthday: SUPRISE!

Wow ok so I didn't plan anything for my birthday and all my friends kept asking me what I was going to do for it I kind of did want to be suprised by my friends but I didn't really know what kind of suprised but the weird thing is I always kept it a thought never really said anythig. Well I can't thank my best friend ; my big homie ; my wife enough kuz its like she's a mind reader and she put together the best damn suprise party you could imagine. Wanna know how its the best? Because three days later i'm still suprised tht it happened! Anyways I love you Ash and I love all my friends for getting involved you guys are the best friends a girl could ask for.
Photobucket
Birthday Girl

Photobucket
The Mastermind Behind it all! My Wife :)

Photobucket
My Boo for the night lmao

Photobucket
My Ride or Die T-time

Photobucket
The Trio.

Photobucket
The Party Group :) These people are awesome

my og bandgeek
My OG Band Geek


close up of the sign
Close up of the Birthday Sign that all my lovely friends contributed to =D


big sis candido
The Big Sis. *Tear* She Came all the way down from Turlock for me I love her mannnn.

the hooter girls
The Hooter Girls and I

Overall the night was amazing I can't thank my wife and my friends enough for making this one of the best birthdays ever.

3 comments:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

well I mean wat can i say
[takes stage]
*lights blaring over me*
[[walks up to mic; bows; thank you thank you]]
you only turn 18 once so i hadda make it worth wild for you. always wanted to surprise you but couldn't cause you always wit me & u nosey hahaha. but i finally figured it out & it turned out great. im glad you had fun tho.

flycayla said...

Lmao I AM NOT NOSEY!

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

yeah you REALLY are