Monday, July 26, 2010

A Bond That Can't Be Broken... LIFE SENTENCES

Ok the Title of this post was a punchline that I thought of last night and I was going to use it in one of my songs but I figured it just fit best for this post. I just want to take the time out to give recognition to two of my closest friends and their relationships. Now i'm not big on relationships since i'm still young and on my list its the least of my focus right now because they take so much to maintain them but I feel like when you find someone who brings you complete happiness then more power to you. Well two of my closest friends have found that and the vibes I get from being around them and their mates are incredible. I can just feel the love in the air and get that feeling that they are in it for the longterm. Relationships are much harder than they look and so much more than just cute flicks and cheap dates lol But what I admire about these two couples is that being around them I love how its more than just boyfriend and girlfriend they have a special friendship bond that bring them together which is what so many couples lack these days and I commend them for that.

One thing I really admire about My Big Sis Candido and Bro Torry is that they both have that special relationship with the man upstairs personally and I can tell thats what brings them together. Being with Torry he always reminds me that I need to pray more especially when he prays before he eats every meal I think thats the most adorable thing lol I can tell he has always been on his A Game with things because Candace is a woman with complete Standards and not just anybody can get with her plus he is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met it didn't take much for him to win me over and be good in my book lol Good Job Torry keep making my sis happy and I'll be there at the wedding lol

As for Ash and Brandon man oh man Kudos to Brandon kuz I def know it wasn't easy getting with Ash lmao Boy did you have a chase. Its all good though because you and I both know she was worth it. You Guys have had your ups and downs but its been more ups. I love being around you guys as well. Brandon you are a character you always have the jokes and keep us laughing aha I have to give kudos to you as well because Ash has been hurt plenty of times and you gave this woman the stregnth to feel like she could love again it takes a hell of a man to do that. Ash is a strong minded, intelligent and beautiful young woman but we both know that she is a handful lol But for her to have kept you for this long I know you're doing something right so keep it up.

love.
love 2
King and Queen
a shoulder to lean on
a shoulder to lean on 2
A Shoulder To Lean On

You can feel it in the air 2
you can feel it in the air
Love is in the air

sealed with a kiss
sealed with a kiss
Sealed with a Kiss

Anniversaries
Candace && Torry : 7.26.08
Ashley && Brandon : 11.11.09

I wish the best of luck to both of these couples and even though I'm not looking for love at the current moment when it does happen to hit me I hope it feels just like this. :)

3 comments:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

omg. no you dont have me crying over here. :'(. this is so cute. first of all i want to congradualte candido & torry & wish the best of luck for the future & i better be invited to the wedding. but i want to thank you cayla for making this "tribute" i feel like i jus won an award or sumthin lol. but yeah not many people have the frienship in a relationship you know that special bond besides calling someone your boyfriend or girlfriend. but man it aint easy. but i believe i was worth the chase O:-) & ayee it wasnt that badd hahaha. but idk wat else to say mah mind isnt functioning well cause im still in shock & crying. gr. but yeah :) BONDINGSHIP is the key & yes i made that word up.

flycayla said...

lol aww I knew it would get you right after I posted it I was like I shoulda added not to get all teary eyed lol But you did just win an award the love award lol and Brandon is your trophy lmao aha but why so shocking? lol and aha yeah yu always making words up its ok though

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

oh yeahhh he mah trophy :-p hahhahaha.. & yes just call me MRS.WEBSTER hahahahhaa