Friday, July 9, 2010

Around The World

Soooo after weeks of going through prom dates and picking out suits and preparing everything for the occasion the night finally arrived. I took my best friend Eric and as I knew he would he came through for me and I had a night to remember. I admit right before I walked out into my champagne party I was nervous.  Worrying about being late and having my make-up put on right and my dress fitting how it was supposed to everything turned out excellent. I got all the reactions I expected seeing as majority of my family and all my friends rarely see this side of me so of course everyone was like who is this? lol But I have no complaints the limo crew was sooo entertaining between me and my girls we all picked the right dates for each of us. So with that being said, time for the feature presentation.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: