Friday, July 9, 2010

7.14.92 Birthday List

Sooo i'll be 18 next Wednesday and I don't want much from other people anymore and majority of my wants I will be getting for myself or already have. Lately I have been feeling real blessed with everything that has been coming my way. I'm in the proccess of saving for my own car so of course the first thing on my list will be happily accepted.

1. Money
2. Louis Vuitton Key Chain Pouch. ( I need help keeping up with my keys and now I Can do it in style.)
3. Drinks
4. Bud Brownies aha lol
5. A bong
6. Visa Gift Cards work as well.
7. Pilot Talk Album (Which I already Pre-Ordered)
8. To Get My Boombox fixed.
9. Tennis Shoes always go good for me.
10. My Drivers License.

As you can see I'm not really asking for much from other people lol Guess that happens the older I get.

No comments: