Thursday, February 5, 2009

CBS x Weezy F.



Been listening to this man's music Since the day's I first rode in Krystal's Black Malibu. Ever Since She was banging the Carter up to Carter 2 up to Like Father Like Son up to Dedication 2 up to Drought 3 up to Carter 3 to just mixes and more. As long as I was riding in her car I didn't have a choice lol So even when his voice got annoying to me I couldn't do anything but listen. You can see his style has changed a lot over the years. I'm not saying I like everything this man puts out but there is people that do so it really doesn't matter unless you were one of those Lil Wayne bandwagon hoppers who just hopped on him when he dropped Drought 3 and everybody started putting his lyrics in their away and it was just like wow okay shows you how people jump on trends and he has been a trend setter because most of the things you see him do you will see one of those bandwagon hoppers do from them big scarfs he wraps around his neck to the tattoos all over. But one thing I can say I like about this man is that including this one from every interview I have seen with him you can tell that he doesn't hold back he keeps it 100% on telling you how he feels everytime so I have to give it to him on that one because a lot of people today like to beat around the bush and are just afraid to be themselves and thats where the bandwagon hoppers come in. To me a bandwagon hopper is just someone who can't find who they are as a person, which is why ever since I created a name for myself "FLY CAYLA" i've found out who I am as a person and started doing what I wanted to and what was cool in my eyes not what was cool in everybody elses eyes and then me thinking its cool because it's hyped up. Even my parents get frustrated sometimes because I'm not the type of female they want me too be in their eyes but I tell them like I tell everybody else I'm not your average female, I'm not somebody else, I am me, the only life i'm living is mine whether people accept it or not. So I agree with his last quote if you need an example of how to live then you simply shouldn't have been born.

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

hez a gangsta
he do wat he wants
hahaha he tite tho
i like da vid & wat cha hadda say bout it