Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Responsibility

Man i'm about to tell ya'll now as soon as you hit 18 nothing is easy anymore. I thought that was when the fun started but not at all. I'm glad i'm being exposed to these things at age 16 so I know what to expect. I went out on my day off from school to run errands with my role model a.k.a. my window buster by choice just to see how things work. First we started off by going to pay her taxes and so that she could recieve her income tax back. So we went to H&R block you've probably seen a commerical by them I know I have thats the only way I recognized where we were at.

Ok so we get there and they gets this old woman who looks like she shouldn't even be working anymore to assist us. So she's looking over my role models paperwork and she's all like oh you're in school you know how old women do that grandma voice so I try not to burst out in laugher so I quietly laugh and my role model gives me this look and is kind of laughing to and she's just like we gone fight in the car but I judged the woman too soon because she turned out to be a blessing so word of advice today don't judge a book by its cover or simply in this case a woman by her appearance lol but we find out that last year when my role-model paid her taxes a woman named Sheryll who now works for some school(i'm giving you this info so you can track her down and kick her nagas lol j.k.) told her that if she uses her card that she would recieve more money back or how they use it in laymens terms she would recieve more income tax but little did my role-model know that she was ripping her off because she received less money when she could have had 100$ more so being that this year my role-model was paying her taxes on her own she learned something new thanks to the woman who was helping us this time and all she has to do is wait for like a month for them to mail her the money and she gets over 600 dollars in the mail so even with having a job although they take money out of your paycheck you do recieve something back but still probably not as much as they take out but hey its something. But yeah this lady was real nice and because my role-model has a good job is going to school and supporitng herself but made the mistake of putting two people on her envision paper(I think thats what its called) she was only supposed too put one so next year when she puts one she will recieve even more money so word of advice people if you are only supporting your self put that on your paper when you fill it out for your job but yeah I learned some things from that experience. Then we had to go pick up her transcripts from her old highschool narbonne which she has too pay 5$ dollars for then we had to go get her a new license from the dmv which we have to stand in this long line and she has to pay 23$ for recieving a new license then we have to go to her current school harbor also where my two best friends go but accept the highschool and we went to the college so she could see about her financial aid where we have to stand in another long line so after this whole experience plus the experience where I told you we went to the post office and had to stand in that line I'm really not enthusiased about growing up any longer because all it is is standing in a bunch of lines and paying for a bunch of crap that you need to get by like man I do not want to do this lol This just makes me look up to her even more because she has to go through this crap on a weekly basis and i'm like man this crap is tiring. So my fellow peers still in highschool enjoy life while you can because it only gets more complicated as you proceed down the road to success or failure which ever one you are going for. Me i'm going for success so all this responsibilty bull comes along with it sheesh. smh. (*sigh*) this is going to be a long road.

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

yeah i know
but its good to go with older people you know like friends
so you can be familiar with it
& not afriad
but i hate standing in lines but datz wat u gotta do
man speaking of the dmv datz where i needa be lmao...