Thursday, February 5, 2009

To Get List

SoOoO recently i've noticed I want a lot of things, so yesterday I figured I might as well make a to get list. I work hard in school and in life lol I save my own money and treat myself to whatever I want, I wanted that tupac skateboard and guess what GOT IT iWanted that Lasonic i931 Boombox and guess what? GOT IT. so yeah this is why I can't wait ti'll I get rich because things will be easier then I can just go on random shopping sprees. SoOo next up on my to get list:

Louis V Backpack. So exclusive... which one should I get?

Photobucket

Blue edition?
Photobucket

Or Stick with the Classic?
Photobucket

also on my list: mic (coming soon), Supras (possibly coming soon)

SoOoO any takers to help me get these items? NOPE? I didn't think so all ya'll some acryllic mofo's so selfish just thinking bout ya' self lmao j.k but yeah idk how soon these things are coming but if I don't lose my interest I'm copping them one step at a time. I put my eyes on the prize and what do you know a few days later imma Champion lol

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

dnt get da blue edition... & dnt get da classic cuz everybody can get dat lmao..

& uh yeah.. im like dat too.. i say i want sumthin or say ima get it &&& guess wat i get it one step at a time.. it mite not be da say wk or mnth[LOL] but i get it so yeah lol