Wednesday, February 25, 2009

iFell in love with a Heartbreak :-) :'(

808's and heartbreaks Pictures, Images and Photos
Dang Kanye finally got me trapped in his singing lol
As of today I officially love the whole 808's and heartbreaks album.
I'm listening to it as we speak.
It all started a few days ago when I heard "Welcome to Heartbreaks" then I listened to Heartless but this time around listening to it was different. See before I just would find it annoying but this time I found it catchy and well put together then it was pinocchio story then see you in my nightmares then the rest just didn't seem that bad too me anymore. Damn who would of thought i'd come around to liking it. Ok kudos Kanye you got me. Me and my bestie boi(whom I will miss dearly now that he's no longer in cali) was quoting all types of clever lyrics from it today sheesh Kanye is just too clever.

No comments: