Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gray Skies

Have you ever payed attention to something random,
and then just went into deep thought about it?
well I did, on my way to the doctor this evening
I payed attention to the gray sky and clouds and rain.
I noticed how there was one big combined gray cloud,
and little by little the clouds were breaking apart,
and moving on to some place else, and this usually occurs
right after it stops raining. Made me think about how all
over the world, people go through dark situations, and cry
about it constantly until one day they have to slowly move
away from that situation and find there own way. And overall
what I got from this whole thing is that too me rainy days
now symbolizes a day to move on. Crazy how I can get all this
from just looking at the sky right?

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

wow, uh i never thought of it like dat
but ur rite
geez
OMG ITZ RAINING HARD + STRONG WINDS... i can hear it... geez =/
yeah i kno i aimed u sayin im goin to bed & i am.. n like 2minz lol