Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Celebrity Mania

Ok so last week and this weekend has been celebrity mania crazy. I have been noticing a lot of stuff going on between several celebrities in a short period of time. Last week it started off with Soulja Boy and Bow Wow Beefing.

It all starts when Soulja Boy addresses Bow Wow inviting him to race lamborghinis and telling him to put a pink slip up.


Bow Wow responds with his video showing his car and has a tad bit of a disrespectful remark saying he can fit his whole career in his back tire.


Soulja Boy responds seeming not really bothered by it but does come back with his own bit of research saying Bow Wows car is rented.


Bow Wow then goes harder on Soulja Boy constantly running his mouth taking things to seriously and blowing it out of proportion and this is when things heat up.


This is an attempt of Bow Wow trying to squash the beef he flared up.


Of Course it is too late because Soulja Boy has already released his diss track.


This is the last video before the beef is squashed with Bow Wow still going hard and whm appears to be his "goons" in the background lmao like what was the point of that idk but seems like he's trying to become all big and bad as he gets older but I can't really say nothing because soulja boy always has people in the background of his videos. Then he drops his diss track.


2hrs. later after Soulja Boy releases his diss track Bow Wow releases his pre-recorded diss track.


And after a week they end the beef over the phone like wtf?

Find more videos like this on ThisIs50.com : IF IT'S HOT IT'S HERE!

Of course they took their videos off their personal youtube pages but of course you have other people who got a hold of them before it was all squashed because they must have forgot they are famous and once you release something to the public its out there so its not totally gone off the net even if you do take it down. Duhh. And of course they did interviews in between beefing but i'm not about to post them so go youtube it.

Other Celebrity troubles were with olympic gold medalist and swimmer Michael Phelps. Whoever he was getting high with publicly released the picture of him smoking weed through a bong. I don't see anything wrong with it but the only mistake he made was smoking with the wrong person and they stabbed him in the back releasing the photo out into the media. So word of advice watch who you smoke with. Other than that I feel the same way that Andy Milonakis does.
Photobucket


The next big Celebrity thing took place in Los Angeles over the weekend which everyone and their mommas have been talking about the whole Chris Brown and Rihanna situation. I have to say a lot of people have been taking sides but so far here is the story behind it.
Chris Brown Rihanna situation
Rumors also have it that he slapped her because she gave him an STD, possibly herpes and that he was under the influence of alcohol when he slapped her so i'd say if it was true which idk then it would be a perfect explanation as to why he slapped her because he was drunk and alcohol influences you to do things you wouldn't normally do if you were sober hence the phrase "drunken words are sober thoughts" but either way this was a bad buisness move for Chris because he is now currently losing money from previous advertisements he was doing. Another update is that supposedly they had already broke up and that he was seeing the new actor Michelle something(I forget her last name) who plays aaliyah in that new movie and I guess she was there when the argument happened and the police took her in for about 6hrs. of questioning. But even though they had already broke up they were going to put on a front just for the performance at the grammys and then figure out how to break the whole thing off to the public and media.

But while all this was going on I recieved somewhat of a chain letter which was hilarious so you know I had to share it with everybody lol

0Look, This is the real mutha fuckin story of chris and rihanna ;It was raining and rihanna was like chris get under my "umbrella" ella ella aye aye and he was like naah I'll just "run it " back to the car so I won't get wet chris felt like rihanna was taking "foreever", so they got back to the car and chris was like "gimme that"umbrella and she was like "shutup and drive" then chris was like girl you finna have "no air" and rihanna was like that's why I'm "unfaithful" to you nd chris slammed her from "wall to wall" LMMFA0

Then last but not least what was supposed to have been DJ KHALED in a highspeed pursuit chase. Ok So i'm watching George Lopez like I do every night same time same place my room 11 'o' clock to 12 'o' clock and I hate when my shows get cut off because of breaking news like man. So its some guy in a chase so I think nothing of it because people are in these all the time especially in the hood lol they have like helicopters out there daily and cops too. So I was typing my essay didn't really feel like getting up to turn off the tv but then the driver in the chase pulls over and just stops and for like 5-10 mins he is just sitting there and they are just filming it so I get annoyed and find it pointless so I finally cut off the television. Then like 10 minutes later I get an aim from my window buster like are you still up i'm like yeah she's like do you see the highspeed chase i'm like yeah I saw it but it interrupted my show so I got mad and turned it off and she's like they say its DJ KHALED so i'm like dang for real so I turn the tv back on and simply nice timing because as I do that they show a picture of the guy and I'm like dang look just like him and so he's just sitting in the car still and news reporters are saying it appears to be terror squad member Dj Khaled as in CAH-LEAD so they pronouncing his name all wrong but yet trying to do it all proper lol so I just laughed but I was like dang whats wrong with celebrities this weekend and it was in Universal City so i'm like sheesh must be something about California that have celebrities going crazy this weekend. But again the chase was taking to long and even the news cut it off. But while all this was going on apparently dude had a gun to his head attempting suicide but the news cut it off so I was left lingering on as to what would happen. So this morning at school I get an aim from my window buster and apparently it wasn't Dj Khaledd(Dang news reporters can't even get their facts straight remember when making assumptions you can make an "ass" out of yourself lol) But it was sad because apparantley dude did go through and commit suicide and apparantley it was because of a relationship gone wrong. Now this was all kind of a wierd coincidence because before this happened me and my window buster was just talking about relationships and what she learned in her college sex class that also has to do with relationships and she was telling me how those last four years she spent in the relationship focusing on her ex it was time to get back focusing on her self. Then today when I found out the cause I was like dang isn't this wierd and then she was telling me yeah and even she felt like that when she was in her relationship to the point where she almost wanted to hurt herself because of love because letting go is hard and sometimes your emotions take over you almost to a point where you can't control your feelings and I couldn't agree more because I see it happen all the time to people in relationships where they are constantly taking someone back who has caused them so much hurt all because they are afraid to let go and for this man who wasn't dj khaled but apparently mustafa mustafa it all came to a tragic and unfortunate ending because his feelings still had the best of him and the police chase didn't help the situation at all. All this being said people be smart there are several fish out there in the sea and it is not the end of the world when one relationship comes to an end don't be afraid to let go it will be hard but its all a part of life letting go might be the hardest part but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and the next relationship will be easier to bare with. Your life is more important than anything else.

Not a good clip but I thought it was more interesting to see it up close and personal





The downfall of being a celebrity is that the media forces this thing on you as to where you are forced to maintain a posiitve image even if thats not what you want to do. You no longer have privacy any more when you are famous. So many people forget that trying to make their way to the top its rediculous but you have to remember that because popparatzi, hip hop police, and media are all looking for ways to bring you down in a split second so with all this being said just be careful with what you do and say out in public and even in the privacy of your own home you have to know the people you are around well enough because it is hard too trust anybody in this generation thats why me personally I prefer to only trust myself but there are that selection that I give some amount of trust but not my all because like I said at the end of the day people change and become backstabbers don't believe me? observe some of the actions of your friends and see if they downtalk any of their friends to you and then turn around and act like none of it ever happened. Then come back and tell me if you have real friends or not.

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

omg dis was da longest blog i've ever read & watched in my life
geez im so effin tired now like wtf
u not posed to be tired after a blog... but anyways da bow wow & soulja stuff was pratical bs.. i agree wit u bow wow was runnin his mouth to much... idc wat dey say i like both cars hahaha.. shit if its so cheap can u get me one fuckkk hahaha... & bow wow sellin soulja boy's car for $5 shittt can i have 4 of dem bitches den lmao but yeah i guess it was for all fun & games hahaha...

aint nt wrong wit fuckin weed.. jus cuz its illegal [which it shouldnt] dont mean nothing... i agree wit andy lmao dat nigga funny

oh & da whole dj khaled thing.. he got publicity for that.. cuz he sum1 was mistaken for him.. its bad how da situation ended & i agree wit u about da whole love thing... i mean i been in sum BAD relationships b4 wen i was wit sumbody 2+ years n dey threw dat shit away i was hurt like a mug.. i cried n shit but never thought about hurtin me.. sum ppl do.. but yeah me personally.. nawwww...
i had more to say
but afta watchin da wholeeee thing
sitting here thinkin n shit
i 4got.. so yeah datz bout it lol