Thursday, February 5, 2009

No More Math Analysis.

SoOoO throughout this whole first semester,
as you guys know I was studying with this class.
Fail after Fail after Fail and lord knows I tried,
getting people to help me study, studying on my own,
taking several make-up tests and it just didn't work out.
But my teacher saw how I consistent I was to try and pass,
so the day after the final he posts the final grades up and
I already was nervous and discouraged like man if I go look up there
and I see another F this is just gone mess my whole day up,
but I looked anyway and what did I see, an A? no, a B? no a C? not quite ya average, a D? HA! iWish. yep you guessed it! an F for 500 Alex! so yeah my pride wouldn't
let me show it but I was torn up inside like f'k man(note this was my first time
failing a class) so I got other work to do, so I start working on my english
hw, and popped in my ipod to put a blockade on every possible noise but 5 mins later
the teacher wants to talk to me outside the class, so he starts off like I went in and tried to see what I could do and even if I changed all your tests to 70 i see it wouldn't have done anything (at this time i'm thinking oh geesh how encouraging *sarcasm*) he says and I see how you've been making an effort showing up everyday and taking all the make-up tests so i'm going to go ahead and give you the D because I see you have been trying and showing up and all of that does count for something its not a C but it gets you the credits. I know up there on the board it says F but i'm giving you the D so what that says means nothing. Then he justs asks me have I talked to my counsler and says that he talked to her and as far as that goes I might have to switch out of that class so yeah. But I guess this means even if it doesn't seem like it at the end of the day hard work pays off majority of the time. SoOo yeah =)

No comments: