Sunday, January 25, 2009

5 questions

Ok so out of late night Saturday Boredom,
my friend asked me to play a game.
So she said pick a number 1-10 and I picked 5.
Therefore entitling the game 5 questions so yeah here we go.

Dana: Okay
Dana: I get to ask you 5 questions.
Me: Okay
Me: Shoot
Dana: first.
Dana: What's your favorite food?
Me: Gumbo is one of them
Dana: what's a gumbo?
Me: Yu don't know what gumbo is?
Dana: noooopee.
Me: It's like a big (_!_) sea food mixture w/ shrimp, crab legs, rice, sausage, etc.
Dana: ohhh.
Dana: nice imagery.
Dana: you got me hungry.
Dana: next question: did you ever like anyone?
Me: yeah
Dana: who?!
Dana: i wanna know!
Dana: a person from school though
Me: Nah they don't go 2 our skewl
Me: But as far as like like there was this boy named Keron && this other boy named ******
Dana: are they supeer cuute?
Me: somewhat
Dana: hahaha
Dana: somewhat
Dana: you don't have taste then.
Me: Lol whatever
Dana: hahaha xd
Me: Next question
Dana: hmm.
Dana: what is your biggest frustration ever?
Me: When I get hungry && there's nt to eat / when I'm hungry && my dad comes home w/ the wrong order.
Dana: hahahaha. xd
Dana: that's super shallow
Dana: but okay. :]
Dana: i was expecting like
Dana: i didn't get to tell my crush that i like him.
Me: Lol I guess I don't really get mad @ a lot of things but when I'm hungry I get beasty ahaha
Dana: hahaha.
Dana: oooh i don't wanna see that
Me: Nah I shouldn't be frustrated @ somethin like tht I should jus build up courage && tell him lol
Dana: ooohhh
Dana: woow
Me: Yea no point in bein mad about it
Me: Next question
Dana: hahah
Dana: i have 2 more
Dana: hmm.
Me: Yee
Dana: what do you want to change about yourself?
Dana: what yee?
Me: Well if yu mean what do I want 2 change about myself physically I wouldn't change anything && I'm perfectly comfortable w/ who I am && I think that is a lot of ppls problems they are so worried about what other people think they go out && spend money on all kinds of surgeries when they should just learn to be happy with who they are
Dana: OHHH NICE.
Me: Yes ma'm
Dana: hahhaaa. xd
Dana: one last!!
Me: Lol shoot
Me: Better make it good
Dana: what do you hate about me?
Me: Absolutely nothing you are who you are
Dana: there.
Dana: answer!
Dana: eww
Me: lol
Dana: cayla, that's gross><
Me: how?
Dana: worst response ever.
Dana: hahahaha/. XD
Me: Lol well what did you expect me to 2 say
Dana: you are so full of yourself
Dana: you talk too much
Dana: you're so mean to me.
Me: Lol I don't think you're full of yourself && I actually like the fact tht yu talk a lot cause tht makes yu easy 2 talk 2 && if yu hadn't even came up 2 talk 2 me we probably wouldn't be as close as we are now
Dana: awhhh.
Dana: sweet sweet.
Dana: but you did say i talk too much.
Dana: T_T
Dana: jk
Dana: I know that even before.
Me: Lol I didn't say it yu said it.
Dana: i know :]
Dana: clap clap.
Dana: you finished my 5 questions

and please excuse the teen typing, when I i.m. people I have a habit of being lazy and not typing out the full word.

and this is who Dana is:
dana
yes iHave friends of other races. I am a diverse mofo lol
and no iDidn't teach her how to throw up that blood sign! lol
she learned that from to much myspace and they took her too watts,
and the atmosphere got to her head a lil too much lol.
iLy Juno.

No comments: