Wednesday, January 7, 2009

gEE (est. 1.7.08)

Ok so a year ago today was one of the most emotional days of my life.
After 15 years of living with my older brother he went off to college and I would have to get used too being the oldest child in the house. You know what that meant?
More responsibility. Yes responsibility is a hard thing to face for a lot of people but we all have to face it one day. But out of all the tears and laughs of this day I created one thing good. To cope w/ the responsibility I created my own acronym entitled G.E.E.S yu might have seen or heard me use it b4 saying i'm a gEE or i'm a gEE w/ 2 e's or something but yeah its basically my own little saying and I got other people saying it too. It stands for GEES.EXPRESSING.EMOTIONS. Yes I have copywright papers of it too lol. so yeah if you see somebody using that know that you heard it here first. Tell em' Fly Cayla created that.

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

oh yeahhh i remember this day

well i think this day a year ago
MADE YOU A STRONGER PERSON
cuz u had to face the fact that
your growing up kidd
& you always have people to talk to