Saturday, January 31, 2009

Post Office

Ok so its official the post office is not the place to be.
Especially on a Saturday. Who would think the post office would be so packed.
Its just a bunch of long lines. Then to top it off,
I was standing between two strange people lol. Now I don't want to make a hasty
generalization that all post offices will have wierd people but from what i've seen today man who would think a post office couldn't be a strange place.
We had to go to get insurance for my cuzzo car and so we were standing in there for a good 15 minutes and so my cousin is like you have to patient are you patient? I was like not really we've been standing here for the longest lol then some lady behind us was like is that your little sister and my cousin was like no its my cousin in a nice way lol so then as we move up I see this lady in front of me and she keeps staring at me and smiling so I get disturbed smile back then turn my head lol so then like 2 seconds later she starts trying to make conversation and I notice this little gold thing sticking out from between her teeth so i'm just thinking like wtf lol but she was nice but it was akward talking to her with that thing sticking out of her tooth but word of advice never bring up things like tht too people you don't know especially in a post office because they could be crazy and then you could end up in a bad predicament thats all i'm saying lol but yeah and thenif you look around on the walls you could see them trying to sell 15 dollar sports pictures of teams winning championships and i'm like man why would I pay for this in a post office when I can go home and print it out for free. but yeah 30 minutes in a post office is not the buisness. Actually this experience made me even less excited about getting older because this is what you have to do for responsibility lol. But i'm just glad I have role models to experience this type of stuff with now. So I know not to look forward to it later.

But yeah this was the post office by the Carson mall so beware ya'll.

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

lmao i was jus finna say u musta been at da carson mall post office
lmao but yeah i see yo last line now

but yeah i feel ya
u think 30minz is badd..
i hadda stand der a few wks ago for an hour...

&& i was by mahself
& u kno how i feel bout dat lmao
& it was dead ass silent
besides da ppl at da counter & ppl walkin round outside
geez i hate da post office
i see no real need to go der
UNLESS IT IMPORTANT...
but yeah
@ least u had sumbody der w. u