Thursday, January 8, 2009

NOTORiOUS

Ok so low-key iBeen waiting on this movie since last year. I remember when they ended casting calls and picked the guy they wanted to play biggie. Honestly I think this movie will be one of the movies that I want to see more than once. I've never really been a "fan" of biggie i've always been more of a tupac fan, but there are those selective few songs I can listen too and not skip. That includes Big poppa(which is the first song I heard by him off the hardball movie), sky is the limit, hold ya head, juicy, and runnin ft. pac. I think watching this movie for the first time will be just as intense as listening to hold ya head for the first time because after you see it once its just like whoa and then after you see it the next few times you still get the same intensity. Another reason i'm convinced it will be good is because of the actors. The actors seem like they fit the role. At first I wasn't convinced with the guy they picked for Biggie because he was too light-skinned but his actings skills have convinced me otherwise. Also the fact that Angela Bassett will be playing Voletta Wallace(biggies mom) and pretty much every role Angela Bassett plays hits hard. So yeah I'm looking forward to seeing this. Like you can't tell though lol.
Notorious BIG movie Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

yeah i wanna see it too
how about it? hahahaha
but yeah it looks like itz gon be a good movie