Sunday, January 4, 2009

Curfew

Man "curfew" is the one thing I hate. Too me that word is like putting a time limit on how much fun you can have. I understand some people need it because a lot of teenagers act like they have no sense in public. But I like to exclude myself from that group. I hate the fact that my mom gives me a curfew when its like i'm coming home to do nothing. So whats the point. I could see if I was never going to come back but I am.(and I know I sound like a spoiled white child right now but its not like that lol) But its like I'm responsible, i'm not going to go kill anybody so just let me stay out and have my fun while I can. Like i'm basically two years from being 18, i'm legally old enough to drive, I don't smoke, I drink but I won't come home drunk. So yeah I just despise that word and especially on Christmas Break.

No comments: