Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goodbye Christmas Break 08'

Dang so its the last day of Christmas break and it was fun while it lasted.
To sum up my Christmas break pretty much the first week I hung w/ my lil cuzzo and we shopped and kicked it at her crib. I even got my permit before 08' was over. I had a good talk with my role-model Roni for the last motivational talk of the year. I love chillin in her car just kickin it in front of my crib late at night. I gotta give a shoutout to T-Time because she did her thing with the peach cobbler. As for my Christmas it was pretty wack because my brother wasn't home so I just wasn't in the mood. I hit up El Toritos for happy hour one time w/ the squad then saw Knocked Up. New Years Eve was foggy as heck but I was w/ the squad at T-Times house and she had a pretty chill kickback. The following day for the first day of the year w/ the squad again and we busted missions to Red Robins, Best Buy G-Ma house then ended the night at downtown disney taking goofy pictures and seeing Seven Pounds which is a darn good movie if I do say myself. Then the following day I basically kicked it with T-Time at G-Ma house taking down her tree and watching Pimpin Pimpin by Katt Williams. I saw more of my fav kuzzo when my bro got back. My cuzzo Smaccs got out of jail. I started playing video games again after some years and for my last weekend had a fun but serious time with the squad. So yeah here I am. Oh this was all the things I did that were fun so hw isn't included. lol

No comments: