Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Day

So I followed New Years Day up w/ the squad. We was getting geeked up all day. Just not literally lol. We hit up Red Robins and they have bomb food. Followed that up w/ a few missions to G-MA house and Best Buy. Then we hit up Downtown Disney and its just as magical as Disneyland just not as expensive lol. We was around there acting a fool. For those who haven't been to downtown Disney they have a whole bunch of clothing shops. They have an AMC theater, a jamba juice, several restaraunts and several musical set-ups. We also hit up the AMC and saw the movie seven pounds. For those who are fans of Will Smith I recommend it because he acted his a** off in that movie. Even if you're not a fan of Will Smith I still recommend it because the movie teaches a good life lesson. It was so good it brought a tear to my eye lol but that doesn't leave this blogspot. Say it with me what goes on here at my blogspot stays here at my blogspot lol. But yeah my first day of the year was pretty jerkin. How bout yours?


downtown disney

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

wow seemz like urz waz
da
PEREFECT
day of
the new year
wish mine was like dat hahahha