Sunday, January 18, 2009

Music Room

I just thought of a creative idea of what to do with my room.
Well in my eyes its creative. Being that I am trying to get my mic,
I got another idea after watching notorious I wanted to get a boombox.
So today I was searching for one on the internet and I ran across a couple
that appeared to be dope in my eyes. But here's one I am really keeping my eyes on.
boombox

Then this gave me the idea that if I get some headphones,
that would just top things off. So I remembered Zumiez sales headphones.
But I know most quality headphones run for over a bill. But its worth it to me.
I just love music that much. Then I said hey since I'm doing all this I might as
well just make it a music room. I have all kinds of visions of how I picture my room now. lol Dream Big!

here's some I'm considering.

Photobucket

headphones

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

yeah it would be koo
but u have ONE BIG PROBLEM!
u needa clean up & always keep it clean ohhh & get rid of alot of dat junk u be storing n der
hahaha
but afta datz OVER WITH & DONE
i think u could do it