Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Video Game Anger Management

Ok so I been playin the xbox 360 a lot lately and it brought back a lot of memories.
Like on some real stuff it takes over my emotions lmao. When I start doing something bad iFeel like I have tourettes because I start yelling at the tv. But then when I do good it brings my hopes back up lmao. Crazy right? Like today My fav kuzzo told me I need anger management and I was like naw I don't video games just take over my emotions like he couldn't tell lol. But yeah I like how they made this system for lazy people lol. You don't even have to get up to turn it on you can just use your controller. Dope rii? and then I like the fact that its like a computer. Makes a lot of things easier. Good job Microsoft haha.
xbox

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

hahahah i agree
cuz if u mad u can play FIGHTING GAMES
if u sad u can play games dat make u a SUPER HERO
if u wanna drive play a DRIVING GAME
i was playiN kunfu panda the other day right && man i was whoppiN a** hahahaha
den i was playiN indiana jones & i was gettiN jewels & gettiN 2 new levels & helpin ppl
den i was playin HULK jus tearin up buildings & breakin shit wit 1 hit & bein more powerful den guns.. crazy shit dude!