Friday, January 16, 2009

A Pinch of Jealousy && a Serious Case of Haterism.

Can somebody tell me what the point of hating on people and being jealous is. It seems like there is a serious illness of jealousy and hate in the world. I don't understand it. I'm starting to notice a lot more as I get older and a lot of people tend to just hate on other people for no apparent reason. The funny thing about haters is that they try to be your friend and then low-key talk shii its funny. I don't even have to wonder how haters get brought into the world because like Kanye said hater niggaz marry hater bitches and have hater kids. But me i'm in tune w/ my star player so it don't even matter. I'm not about to give them the attention that they crave. I couldn't even tell you why I have the few haters that I have but whatever it is I must be doing something right lol. But I know thats a problem with a lot of people they let the haters get under their skin and the plan of the haters start to work. Funny thing is that as much time that haters put in hating on everyone else they could be using that time to better themselves haha. They bad. F'k it me imma keep letting them live they hating (_!_) bitter lives haha because in the long run they're not getting anywhere anyway.

No comments: