Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lupe Fiasco Concert

Throwback 08' Lupe Fiasco Concert.
Ok in my book Lupe is going down as a pioneer when he retires.
LUPEND will unfortunately be his last album.
I'm just happy I got to see him perform one time.
Courtesy of Lisa and Ariel for giving me the tickets for my bday.
I appreciate that.
Things would even be topped off if I meet him one time before he retires.
Its not much footage but its what we got on Mel's camera so bare with it. haha.


P.S.
Lupe's a great performer && when he perforemed kick push it brought back memories.
He's the reason I started skating because when I saw the kick push video I just got this vibe that made me want to skate. So I picked up my first board and haven't stopped skating yet.
Photobucket
lupe
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: