Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lake View Terrace


Ok So overall I give this movie 10/10.
Bomb Movie.
Either that or it was just the people I watched it with ,
that made it that much better.
But I think it was both.
I'm not going to give the movie away but i'll just say it was bomb.
Great story line. Great plot. And on top of that the nice touch of comedy
here and there topped it off.
Samuel L. Jackson acted his nagas off.
This goes up there on that Coach Carter list for me.
I remember I could just watch that movie everyday and recite every line.
Still can! It never gets old.
Just saying. Idk what kind of movie reviews this movie got but if the critics gave it a bad one they must have been out of there everloving minds.

1 comment:

OhHusHiTZMAHBLoG said...

damnnnnnnnnnnn
i wanna see dat
seems good
but sam always does a great job
one of me fav actors