Sunday, January 11, 2009

808's && heartbreaks

Ok so after about a month and a few weeks or so of this album being out I'm deciding to give the new Kanye a chance. I guess its just something I have to get used to because its so different. But it's not like he transitioned into the change with a couple of songs of him maybe trying the singing thing on other people's songs using autotune, he just jumped straight to his first two singles of singing and it was just kind of like hey whoa this isn't you kanye. Then he just through a whole album at us like boom, which I was just like no I refuse to listen to the album because I'm not impressed by the use of the autotune singing. I just felt love lockdown was annoying at first then Heartless too. But after some time I guess I'm used to it a little bit, still not feeling it though. But I guess I'm going to try to give it a shot and listen to it. Its just going to be a bit difficult to listen to the whole album w/o switching a track because first you get rap classics like college dropout, late registration, and graduation from kanye then he just throws this whole singing autotune album of 808's and heartbrakes at you and its just like uhmm no. But yeah I'm going to listen to it and let you know what I think. I really thought it had something to do with his mother passing away maybe he was depressed and said I need to try this. But hey thats just what I think I mean idk dude so I couldn't tell you personally. But yeah i'll let you know my review.
808's and heartbreaks Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: