Sunday, January 11, 2009

Early Morning && Late Night Saturdays

Ok so I just got home from a long day.
Had too wake up at six so that I could go to my links program.
Basically that once a month meeting I have to go to on a Saturday.
It was basically the same repetitive teen health conference that I went to last year.
If I didn't have my best friend Mel, it would have been the most boring thing.
But after that we hit up a food place called Lomelis and had the spaghetti special and some pizza. Pretty good. Then Mel got this dope little snow hat and some classic black glasses.
Then we busted missions to a couple aunts houses. etc. etc.
But ended with a chill night w/ Mel, myself, Roni, and Tyler.
Girls Night out basically. It was chill though we had a bunch of serious moments.
We hit up Dennyz and I was feeling pretty nice and payed. But I don't really mind anyway cause I know they would do the same for me. They pretty much do anyway so you know. Just know I wouldn't do that for many people. I love them. Oh yeah and bare with me because i'm kinda buzzin off of some Jose Cuervo. I guess i'm a light weight since I only had 3 swigs. Wait is a swig smaller than a sip? Because if a sip is bigger then I guess I had 3 sips lmao. But whatever. So you know how I told you in a previous blog my curfew was 11. Well I was ready to deal with the consequences of getting in trouble for being late because I felt I was being irresponsible. Too be honest it takes a lot for me too say that too. But like I said responsibility is a part of growing up. But umm yeah so like I get home and guess what! I'm not even in trouble. I guess God was on my side tonight knowing that I'm growing up and realizing when I am being responsible and when I am being irresponsible. So yeah I'm pretty darn happy. And then to top that off she comes in my room five minutes later and shows me my laptop is fixed. That really topped off my night. Soooo how was your Saturday? lol

P.S.
Quotes of the day: "GET THE F'K OFF MY DOORSTEP"
&&
Roni: Tyler you f'kn?
Tyler: uhhh...
Me: Lyke a jack rabbit
Everybody: Lmao

No comments: